Thursday, March 29, 2007

I just got out of my piano lesson, I spent all morning with Dr. Marks! Well I had Piano Lit, and then a piano lesson right after, and I have studio later today. That's a lot of Dr. Marks.

He doesn't seem the least bit worried about my recital which is really freaking me out. Because I know I should be a lot farther along than I am. That's not to say he didn't have this sort of urgent "this is the efficient type of practice you need to be doing" message throughout the lesson.

Anyway, I have a test tomorrow and a special scholarship dinner where scholarship recipients have dinner with their donors. So I will get to meet my donors for my music scholarship! It should be fun.

Next weekend I am going home for Easter and an interview for the Bodhi scholarship. It will be the last year I can apply for it (I think) and I am going to sort of miss the process. I am looking forward to going home though.

I have my wisdom teeth growing in and they haven't been giving me problems until two days ago. But it's only the bottom right one that hurts really badly.

Mu Phi is having an Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday. It's going to be really fun.

I am feeling much better these days, which is such a relief. I've just come to accept that I am doing really well in all my classes, and I have no reason to worry anymore if I can't get all the studying done. Because actually I am remarkably on top of things and I get the important stuff done and make good grades so stress is really unnecessary. (except for my recital... that's always going to be a little scary.

Hooray for good moods!

I found out my friend Kenneth won a really important scholarship/award. I was so proud of him when I found out. He's so responsible and good about managing lots of different things at once.

What else? That's all for now.

No comments: