Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Fun in Florida

Jenny and I drove to Houston on Sunday and spent the night at my parents house and played with my brother James. Well all we did was watch Jim Gaffikin (I think that's how you spell it). Then on Monday we flew into Tampa. And the plane absolutely killed my ears. That pressure things causes immense pain, and I don't think it's normal. But it felt like my head would explode. But then we were in Tampa and it was worth it.

I really like Florida and Tampa. We have already gone to the beach, a kickball game, and a bar. And we have played Karaoke on Laura's TV and have walked the dog Melvin who is the best dog in the world because he is really more like a cat, and we have tried to get the cat interested in being petted but she is just paranoid or something.

Yesterday when we were trying to go to the beach we got a little bit lost (not really). And so we had to change our plans and go to a different beach. The weather was gorgeous and perfect. The water was cool and their was such a nice breeze.

Today I think we are going on a picnic and we may eat pie at 1:59, because it is 3/14. (or pi day).

Yay!

No comments: