Thursday, March 1, 2007

All that Paino Jazz

Kristen made a blog on Tuesday and it is pretty cute and hilarious; she mispelled piano as paino... which is how all of us piano majors feel sometimes. I had an exam today of course. It was not terribly difficult but I should have prepared a little more for it. But I decided practice was a tad more important, so I practiced. I am playing on Music Hour on Tuesday. Get exited! I know I am soooo excited... (she said with a slight hint of sarcasm in her voice... but only a slight).

Today is a busy day of recital attending. I am very glad because I need the recital credit. It is my last semester for getting recital credit and I am farther behind then ever before. I can not wait for when I don't have to get recital credit. RECITAL CREDIT! Grrrr...

I don't think I have any HW for tomorrow. That is Really Wierd. Maybe I can actually practice for real for once this week. I had lunch with Jenny today and it was lovely. Also yoga was fun, our quiz was super easy. The best poses for helping with upper back pain are turtle and thread the needle. I like those poses a lot because they're 'relaxing poses.'

Ummm...I just remembered I should probably start working on my paper tonight. That would be very beneficial indeed.

Okay time for recital credit.

No comments: