Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Eating a Banana

So I got my listening test back yesterday, 57/60! Yay! Not as bad as I thought. But we're still waiting for the written test, which was the one that was really bad...

I have to play today. I am slightly nervous, but I have so much to think about I can't get too nervous about anything really. And I am eating a banana which supposedly helps calm your nerves. I have a long day ahead of practice and performance and more practice after that. At least I don't have any homework for the rest of the week pretty much. Just getting ahead on my paper, listening journals, and theory project. Doesn't sound so overwhelming anymore.

The piano lit. test this morning wasn't too bad thanks to my studying two hours before. I made it to the library by 7:30 this morning. I am so thankful I didn't have to work this morning.

I am really happy to hear about Cleyera's adventures in Germany! I hope one day I can experience another country. But I am really excited about going to Florida. I am not going to worry about one thing while I am there. I am going to sleep, and get sun, and visit cool places, and play games probably, and read for fun, and celebrate St. Patrick's Day (I am looking forward to trying a green beer). If I can get all this work done this week, spring break will be such a refreshing change of pace. Too bad it's not time for summer.

No comments: