Sunday, March 18, 2007

Busch Gardens

Saturday we went to Busch Gardens. I loved it! I liked that we could ride a roller coaster and then look at the animals and then ride a roller coaster and then look at animals. My favorite ride is the SheiKra. I think it is the best ride I have ever ridden and a master piece of roller coaster design. I should be a roller coaster critic. It was so smooth, the view was amazing, and it was very exciting. It was soooo cold whenever we were not in the sun. By the end of the day, us girls were shivering in our sandals.

We stopped by a birthday party at Jenny's friend Theresa's apartment. I really enjoyed meeting Theresa.

Then we ended up going the The World of Beer and had our St. Patrick's day beer. Mine was Blue Moon. No green beer for me, which made me sad. But I still had a really good time.

Our flight left early this morning and I took a nap in my mom's bed while Jenny took a nap in my bed, and then we drove back to Waco. Now I am back and very sad that I have so much work to do!

No comments: