Monday, March 19, 2007

Taking a Break

I am in the middle of practicing. I think I'm probably going to be at McCrary and the library for several hours this evening working on all the junk I have to do. I am really tired of school work and not having enough time to get everything done to my satisfaction. I'm not even taking that many hours. I am accompanying a lot more than I usually do so that makes a difference I guess. Also Mu Phi takes up a little bit of time, but mostly that's not stressful. Though we have to do these pledge pages for every member and I am a little stressed about that since I only see maybe 5 out of the 18 on a regular basis.

I've already forgotton that advisement is tomorrow. At least I already have everything for that done. I figured out my schedule a couple of weeks ago. Music History, Applied Piano, Piano Pedagogy, choir, and either voice or harpsichord or something. Only 12 hours, yay! And no recital credit!

Cleyera needs to update her blog now!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm also taking piano ensemble so if I take voice it would be 13 hours. I may not end up taking voice afterall.