Thursday, March 15, 2007

More Fun Stuff

Today we went to Honeymoon Island. And it was really fun. But Really Windy. Mike dug a really big hole, it was quite beautiful. Jenny helped him a little. Also we brought back a ton of seashells that are very pretty. We still haven't had our beers on the beach yet. I think we are always just thirsty for water when we're out getting toasted by the sun. I don't think my back pack will ever be the same, with all the sand everywhere. I got a lot of water in my ears. I took pictures of strangers and even stranger birds and of Mike and Jenny and myself of course. We played punch buggy in the car and the Team thinks they are always winning, but I think I hold my own pretty well, thank you. I loved watching the waves and I loved swimming in the frigid bay waters. I wish I could stay on a beach forever!

No comments: