Thursday, March 8, 2007

Something New

So I have yet another project due the Tuesday we get back!! Yay! (I mean, NOOOOOOOO!) I worked out at the SLC today. Our yoga instructor couldn't teach this week because of an injury so she just let us do whatever we wanted to do at the SLC. It was fun and I think I should start going on a regular basis again when we get back from Florida. I wish I didn't have so much homework to do the next two days. Oh well.

I think I found the most beautiful French song in existance (well at least of the ones I know). It is called Esclave by Edouard Lalo. It is sooo gorgeous. I'm thinking about taking voice lessons next semester just so I can sing this song. Well, and also because I like to sing. I think I'm going to be in choir again too so I can have 12 hours.

Okay, well I better stop blogging now and get to work.

No comments: