Monday, April 30, 2007

Only one more week!

This was the busiest and most fun weekend in a long time and I am so tired. Fortunately I remembered that I was working today from 11-1. A good thing because last week I kept having "freshman moments" even though I am not allowed to as a junior, and forgetting to go to work and do projects and go to meetings. I would get to everything eventually but not until I had remembered or been reminded of them at the very last minute and not until I'd be a good hour and 15 minutes late.

Now it's Monday and a new week. I had so much fun this weekend participating in Drew and Michelle's wedding. I nearly forgot that I was doing the scripture reading. Actually I did forget until the pastor said, "and now Drew and Michelle have requested a scripture and poetry reading." I look over at Sharon and thought to myself "I don't have my paper, it's in my purse way down on the second row. Do I have it memorized??? A reading from Song Of Solomon chapter 7, or was it 8? verses... no I don't have it memorized..." Then I had to motion to Meredith and Lindsay on the second row to get my purse for me and then I had to dig the paper out of my wallet. whew. A reading from song of song solomon, chapter 6, verses 7 and 8. Only 30 seconds or so was lost, thankfully. My duties as part of the Houst Party were fun. Sharon and I cut the groom's cake. We cut the slices too big and didn't get to have a piece for ourselves.

Yesterday I had to get up and play for church and I was so tired from the night before. I spent most of Sunday making masks for our Midnight Masquerade for Mu Phi. I made four Sharon and I and our dates. They were very feathery. Formal was really fun. I am glad to say that it was a successful blind date for Sharon, Ashley, and I. Our dates were easygoing and interesting and very good sports. I am so tired from this weekend!

This week will be busy, but no more busy then any other week this semester. I think I'm getting used to the stress and am not so frustrated by it anymore. That in itself is a success for me.

Now, I am ready for some lunch!

No comments: