Friday, April 13, 2007

At Work

So I am at work. I was 10 minutes late because I played in a music hour this afternoon that got started a little late and then I needed to change after because there is a big hole in my foot from these shoes Kristen practically forced me to buy at Target and that I wore for half a day so any of my dress shoes were just killing me because of that hole (which is not really a hole just a really tender wound that is very red and looks like a little heart tatoo).

I played fairly well today! I am actually pleased. It was far from perfect and I even had a few memory blips but I recovered and ended quite nicely I felt. So now I am really looking forward to my recital! Yay!

Jenny is really sick and whiney at work today.

It's been a really emotional week for everybody. Of me, Jenny, Kristen, and Holly, all of us have cried about one thing or the other... so that was fun...

I think Kristen may be getting sick too. Cleyera, are you getting sick? I hope I don't get sick, not the week before my recital!

I have a lot to do this weekend. Work, homework, my program notes, a make up violin lesson, a couple of Mu Phi things, a wedding shower... all should be fun though. I am really excited about Drew's wedding and I am so glad to be a part of it. I am playing one piece during their prelude and also reading a scripture during their ceremony! I think that is so cool.

We had a nutrition lecture this week in Relaxation and Fitness. It was very interesting. I like my teacher because she is good at explaining things.

My arm hurts. Too much practicing maybe?

Two people waved at me today at different times today and I couldn't tell who they were.

Jenny's lips hurt real bad.

Okay this means I have nothing left to say for now!

3 comments:

Jenny Bolech said...

You are mean. We can't be friends anymore. And my lips do hurt real bad.

Jenny Bolech said...

Katie, I love your new picture of you!

Cleyera said...

Hi Kaite! I just wanted you to know that I drank a beer in honor of your successful recital. That makes the total of beers I've drank in Germany to two. Sad, but true.