Friday, June 20, 2008

A Little Note

Thank you Lord for making me perfect and whole through your Son. No matter how hard I try I could never make myself perfect. I try everyday to be a better person and to work hard and to do my best, but I know it's not possible for me to have it all figured out. But because of you I can always be a work in progress. I am your beloved. Thank you for that assurance.

Isaiah 40:31
Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.

2 Timothy 2:11-13
For if we died with Him, we will also live with Him; If we endure, we will also reign with Him; If we deny Him, He will deny us; If we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself.

No comments: