Friday, January 11, 2008

Oatmeal

I had a very big bowl of oatmeal with apples in it this morning. I am very full of oatmeal. I'm thinking I may visit my grandparents soon. I wish Jamie would post our work schedule already. I'm sure it won't work, whichever hours he's given me, and then I'll have to quit or something. I am very anxious about many things. I hope I can know what is the best thing to do in all these anxiety causing situations, which I fail to mention specifically at the moment. Nobody is here at the library this morning, no staff, no patrons, no visiting friends. It's very sad indeed. I wish I had somebody else's thinking mind this morning instead of my own. It's too full right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.