Wednesday, May 16, 2007

At home enjoying summer break

The last time I posted I guess was when I finished with finals. Since then I've visited my grandparents for a few days. My Grandfather is going into surgery on the 23rd and we're all praying for him. I had so much fun hanging out with them! They were really funny. And also my mom is exactly like Grandmother, it's pretty funny. Then I came back to Waco for graduation. I went to Jenny's in the morning, it was sooooo long. Then I had lunch with her family which was fun, but I eventually left because Jenny looked really tired. Then I went to Holly's graduation party. And then I went to Jenny's graduation party. Aren't I a nice friend? Yes, I think so.

Then Sunday morning I played for the church and drove straight home for mother's day. Yay! We had a really late lunch at Saltgrass. Eric and Mariela were there. It was very busy there.

This week I haven't been up to much. I did paint ceramics with my friends Jenna and Sejal. We had so much fun on Monday! I painted a round box and it looks pretty goofy but I still like it. They both painted piggy banks. I got new music yesterday. I have been practicing a little bit, but I bet my family thinks it's a lot. I mainly forget to practice until they get home! ;)

I am really glad to be home. I feel like a kid on summer break again and I'm going to enjoy until I have to go back to work!

No comments: